Sunday, October 9, 2011

16sep'11-6pm-Ivan/May session

I took my team (Abigail, Bing, Carmen, Doris, Ivan, Yam, Meng-carmera) to Orchard Center to have a 20 mins laughter session in conjunction with the

UN Year of Forests 2011 (UNF) Main Organisers:                        Institute of Parks and Recreation,Singapore(IPRS),  Lions Club of Singapore Culture, Joo Chiat Culture Toastmasters Club, Soroptimist International of Singapore.
My contact : Ivan and Maria Boey

This program lasts for 8 days from 9th Sept to 16th Sept. Due to my training and classes commitment, I only  agree to do one session.
As the crowd wasn't ready to play around 5 pm. I decided to wait and ride onto William's book launch crowd.
It was a good/great choice. Program for 16th Sept:

5.00pm: “Let’s Laughter Together” by Suzanne Subha Chew and her team
6.00pm: Guests Registration for William Lim’s book launch
6.45pm: Guest to be seated
7.00pm: Arrival of Guest-of-Honour
7.05pm: Welcome Speech by
7.15pm: Citation of William Lim, Writer, Speaker 
7.30pm: Launch of "Instant Guide for Instant Speaker" Book by Guest-of-Honour and Book Reviews


My team could see that those present enjoy a good 20mins of Laughter Yoga session with us and we are very happy we put the program to good closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment