Sunday, June 10, 2012

8thJune'12@InnovaJC

We were invited by Mdm LimSP-VP (am glad she sat throughout  the whole 1 hr and experience the  laughter yoga session) to introduce LY to her 120 staff from 5 schools cluster and I must said they all enjoy the session very much. Follow is a movie of the fantastic fun we had from 11-12+ pm  of 8th June in the Multi-purpose hall of Innova JC. A second movie captured the feedback of the session. Due to time factor, I explain whatever I could after each feedback especially the benefits of LY. Thanks so much Mdm Lim for the opportunity(and lunch) and we look forward to more such sessions. I also want to thanks my team for turning up to support the session: CLYL-Eric, LP-LimHH, SiewYin, Grace, Tina, Ming+Meng(photographer n camera man) and mum. very good very good yeah!!!

Feedback video:


No comments:

Post a Comment