Monday, April 18, 2011

A dedication to my laughing partners

My Laughter Partners
A class of 18 begins in a beginner’s English lesson,
Along the way, we lost 2, for some apparent reasons.
They came without knowing each other on 29th Dec 2010,
I am sure they will leave feeling for each other on 18th April 2011.
In that room, more than ABC was learned,
In that room, so much laughter were earned.
English , they said “a boring subject”, was taught full of fun,
Soon, 90 hours lessons will be gone and done.
Together these 16 had gone through a greatest transformation of their life,
As they were constantly charged with laughter for no apparent reason, true, am not telling a lie.
We laugh at each other silly mistakes,
We laugh at each improvement in stage,
We laugh celebrating each other’s birthdays with cakes.
We laugh at words - nouns (tea, noodles etc) with actions,
We laugh at words – verbs (clap, chant etc) with actions.
We laugh in group inside the class at all times,
We laugh in small group outside the class sometimes.
Constantly, the class is fills with ho ho, ha ha ha!!!
So much so, our neighbouring classes wondering why hey!!!
Thank you ladies; Ong, CC, Mary, Huang, XiuQing, Marlin, PHar, Shirley, BS, Choo and Zhou
Thank you gentlemen; Leslie, Seng, Darling Koh, Goh and Xiao
You all, are the reasons I look forward to my Mon and Wed, from seven to ten,
You all, for some, even though little improvement you made, I am very content.
You all, will be put to test just to affirm your understanding, yeah!!!
You all, remember just do your very best, don’t stress can? very good very good yeah!!!
Till we meet again, don’t forget to continue to laugh through-out your life, ha ha ha!!!
At least for this benefit, Endorphins you generate with every hearty laughter, ha ha ha!!!

1 comment:

  1. A reply from my monitor, Shirley (sent to my email):

    To Miss Chew and all friends
    Time passed very fast, we had finally finished the 90 hours of English lesson.
    Before 29th Dec 2010, we don’t know each other .
    It is “FATE” that brings us together; to laugh , to play and best of all to learn together.
    First I would like to say thank you to Miss Chew.
    Miss Chew, although you always said this beginner lesson is too easy to me, I don’t agree.
    I really learn a lot from you, you let me improved my English and knowledge, best of all
    you give me confident.
    Miss Chew you know, last time if you want me to read or speak in front of so many people, I will be so frozen and frighten, but not now anymore. Yesterday on our last day, you not only allow me to speak but to ‘teach’ the class too. I am glad I try.
    Thanks again to you for printing so many extra worksheets and happiness.
    Next, I would like to thank all friends.
    We shared knowledge with each together and happiness too, not forgetting a lot of laughter.
    We ‘EARNED’ from each other especially from our teacher- Miss Chew.
    After the test, we don’t know when we will ever meet again, but through our heart,
    I believe we will remember each other all the time.
    This note is specially to :
    Gentleman: Uncle Xiao, Mr Goh, Mr Koh, Ah Seng and Leslie.
    Ladies: Miss Chew, Mary, Xiu Qing, Huang Huang, Marlin, BS, Peck Har,
    Choo, Wen Jing, CC and Ong and me Shirley. HA, HA
    From Shirley Tan
    Please do not laugh for I me to write this note, it is from my heart. Thank you

    Very good very good, yeah!!! Shirley keep on learning.

    ReplyDelete