Thursday, December 15, 2011

11thNov-Pek Kio cc

Our special 1 hr classroom session between adults and children was made possible by Pek Kio cc/John, was an interesting session too. On-lookers from the nearby karoke session drop by in the beginning to have a little fun while waiting for their turn to sing....hahaha. good feedback from the team.
This session was supported by: CLYL-Danny, Doris n Eric + LP-Kemas.
Here are some feedback from the team:
Adult: A most beneficial, exciting and definitely  stress relieving session. A must for all Singaporeans. Great and fantastic, love it. Worth attending the Laughter session. very relaxing and able to stress out. I really enjoy myself very much. I will use the correct way to laugh from now onwards and I will tell my friends about Laughter Yoga. A good class and a good experience.Very enjoyable, happy and really I had  a good time. Not much stress and looking forward to another class. Happy, very happy and whole body has a very wonderful feelings.

Children: This workshop is very nice and funny. I had fun. It make all my stress goes away. I felt very relaxed and hapy. I wish to have more of this workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment